Crispy Bread Fingers
A just in time snacks options to attend to unexpected visitors at a time when you don't have the option of going to market and bring some thing tasty. Further it improves your image of instant solution provider.
Preparation Time : 5 Min
Cooking Time : 15 Min
- Brown Bread 10 slices (always a healthy option in place of white bread)
- Besan 1 cup
- Rice flour 2 table spoon
- Green chilly 2
- Coriander finely chooped
- Chilly powder 1 tea spoon
- Ajwain 1 tea spoon
- Oil for cooking
- Chaat masala to sprinkle
- Cut the brown bread slice in strips and triangles or what ever shape you like.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and chaat masala and make a smooth batter from it.
- Heat the oil for deep frying. Dip bread in the batter and deep fry it.
- Once the bread is ready keep it on a paper napkin so that the excess oil is drained out.
- Now place the crispy fingers on a plate served with green chutney and tomato sauce.
Yummy snack.. But can we shallow fry it??ReplyDelete
Thanks..... yeap you can shallow fry also and shallow frying is a healthy option over deep frying...Delete