Broccoli Almond Salad
|Broccoli Almond Salad|
Broccoli as we all know is a very healthy food. It is very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Protein, Vitamin E & calcium. So we must add such a healthy food to our diet. Now we have a very easy and crunchy Broccoli salad.
Preparation Time : 10 min
Cooking Time : 10 -15 Min
- Broccoli 1 no.
- Garlic 2 -3 cloves
- Almonds 8 -10 nos.
- Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar 2 teaspoon
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Red chilly flakes 1 teaspoon
- Soya sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt according to taste
- Take the broccoli florets and cut them into half
- Take almonds and dry roast them and crushed them and keep them aside
- Now boil 2 to 3 cups water and add broccoli and salt to it. Once the broccoli is blanched put it into ice cold water so that the broccoli color and crunch remains
- Now transfer Broccoli florets to kitchen towel so that excess water gets removed
- For dressing take a bowl, add crushed garlic clove, salt, vinegar, olive oil, soya sauce & honey to it and mix it well
- Take a big bowl add broccoli, dressing and Almonds and toss all together
- Broccoli Almond Salad is ready
Presentation Tip : Serve immediately with garlic bread.
florets keeping the stems intact. Cut them vertically into halves. - See more at: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Broccoli-Salad-foodfood-skk.aspx#sthash.Zg0wVNaJ.dpuf
florets keeping the stems intact. Cut them vertically into halves. - See more at: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Broccoli-Salad-foodfood-skk.aspx#sthash.Zg0wVNaJ.dp