Having studied benefits of Oats, I got too obsessed on serving this food to my family. However, giving oatmeals daily was becoming monotonous and too boring. I then tried bringing variation to the way oats can be served. One such dish I am presenting below is called Oats Cutlet.
Oats advantages are numerous. Oats are extremely good for it being gluten free whole grains. It also has got antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and fiber. Oats are having specific fiber called beta glucan fiber. It reduces total and LDL cholesterol levels. Thus oats may lower risk of heart ailments. Similarly various other advantages of Oats are improvement in blood sugar level, help in losing weight, relive constipation etc.
This Valentine's Day Serve your loved once This Healthy cutlets
Preparation Time : 20 Min
Cooking Time : 15 Min
- 2 Tablespoon cooking rolled oats
- 2 Medium size carrot grated
- 2 Boiled potatoes grated
- 100 gm cottage cheese (paneer) grated
- 1 Teaspoon ginger finely chopped
- 2 green chilly chopped
- 2 Tablespoon chopped onion greens (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 Teaspoon chat masala
- Salt according to taste
- Red chilly powder according to taste
- 2 Tablespoon cooking rolled oats for coating
- 1 Tablespoon all purpose flour (maida) dissolved in 1/2 cup of water
- Oil for cooking
- Finish all the cutting and chopping
- Prepare maida paste
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except maida paste, oats for coating and oil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and form a dough
- Now take a small portion and form small patties as shown in picture
- Take a nonstick pan heat in.
- Take a patti dip it into maida paste coat it with oats and put it into pan for shallow frying
- Repeat the same step with rest of patties
- Serve it hot with chutney or sauce ....