Cold Coffee with Twist
Let's serve chilled coffee with ice cream, cold drink, chocolate sauce & chocolate vermicelli...... at home in restaurant style.
Preparation Time : 15 Min
Cooking Time : 0 Min
- Milk 2 cups
- Vanilla Ice cream 2 scoops
- Soft drink or soda 2 cup
- Sugar 2 tablespoon
- Instant coffee 1 tablespoon
- Ice cubes 8 to 10
- Chocolate sauce as required
- Chocolate vermicelli 2 teaspoon
- Take the chilled glasses out of the refrigerator, coat each of their inner sides with 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in a pattern and pour the cold coffee in it. Serve chilled. - See more at: http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com/Cold-Coffee-foodfood-skk.aspx#sthash.X5ZoYi3F.dpufTake the glasses and coat them with chocolate sauce and keep them in freezer for 10 min.
- Now in a blender blend milk, sugar, instant coffee & ice cubes nicely.
- Take the glasses out from freezer pour it half with the cold coffee mixture now add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to it then soft drink or soda water
- Serve it with a topping of chocolate vermicelli.
Cold coffee with ice cream and soda it ready.......
Tip : If you want it more chocolaty you can use chocolate flavor ice cream in place of vanilla or if you are not having chocolate vermicelli at home you can use choco chip or grate any chocolate available in market.
Post a Comment