As February started, Valentine day excitement is on full swing. Few idea are coming to me and glad to share one with you. Start your day with a healthy sandwich and surprise your loved one. I am sharing my preparation ...... if you like this do try....
Serves : 2
Preparation Time : 15 Min
Cooking Time : 0 Min
- 6 Slices Sandwich bread fresh
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon cheese spread or sandwich spread of your taste
- 2 Tablespoon green chutney or pesto sauce
- 6 to 8 Salad leaves
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- 2 Tomato sliced
- 10 to 12 Potato bites (you can use ready made or you can prepare some potato tikki or you can use any other filling of your choice)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped jalapeno
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper according to taste
- Take bread slices and remove the sides of each bread. In each sandwich we will use 3 bread slices.
- Now take the bread slice which is to be kept on the top, with the help of heart shape cookie cutter from the centre cut the middle portion of the bread.
- Now take another bread slice apply butter on it at room temperature then apply green chutney on it and place few salad leaves on it. Now place cucumber slice on it and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and cover this with another bread slice
- Apply cheese spread or sandwich spread on the middle layer of sandwich then place few salad leaves, add some filling like potato bites to this. Now add chopped jalapeño to this. Cover this with tomato slices and sprinkle some salt and pepper on this
- Now cover your sandwich with the bread slice from which we have removed the middle portion. This gives a surprise factor to our sandwich
- Your sandwich is ready serve it with love and a rose. Even you can toast the heart shape bread and apply some jam on it and serve it with sandwich ...... hope your valentine will appreciate your efforts.....
Post a Comment