Summers are approaching and this time we have desire for refreshing drinks. Lemonade has served us over the years but drinking Lemonade again and again makes it too monotonous. So to break this monotony we can add pineapple to Lemonade.
This will make it new, more enjoyable and would even surprise those who haven't expected this. Even if we serve it in parties or to children when they are back home from playground after getting dehydrated. It will also remind us if we change a bit in our life, it becomes more charming and more refreshing.
Serves : 6 Glasses
- 1 Medium Size Pineapple (ripped )
- 3 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (It's optional)
- Few mint leaves
- 500 Ml soda
- Few Ice cubes
- Take Pineapple remove the skin and cut it into small pieces
- Take a mixer jar add these pineapple pieces and grind them nicely till it is smooth
- Now add lemon juice, few mint leaves along with some ice cubes and blend it again
- Transfer this mixture into a jar
- Take a serving glass fill half of glass with this mixture
- Top it with soda water and garnish this with mint leaves
- Enjoy ....
- Sugar is optional, fruits have natural sweetness so if you can avoid this it's good for health
Post a Comment